Therapy for sexual problems
I am a registered psychologist and accredited sexuality therapist. I can offer you prompt appointments and skilled help in the following areas:
- low libido, no sex drive, orgasm difficulties
- desire discrepancy (one partner consistently wants more sex, the other partner refuses sex)
- emotional detachment, difficulties with intimacy
- painful sex during intercourse, vaginismus
- sexual difficulties related to gynaecological problems (i.e. urinary tract infections, menstruation, fertility, contraception, pregnancy, childbirth, menopause)
- premature ejaculation, delayed ejaculation
- performance anxiety, erection problems
- sexuality and the aging body
- physical, emotional & sexual abuse
- sexual trauma (incest, rape, molestation)
- compulsive sexual behaviour & desires (i.e. compulsive use of erotica and/or internet for sexual purposes, compulsive cruising & multiple sexual partners)
Education & Counselling Experience
In private practice since 1999, I have been assisting individuals and couples to overcome their problems and to regain a fulfilling sex life. My degree in Psychology, Diploma in Sexual Health Counselling from the Australian Society of Sex Educators, Researchers and Therapists (ASSERT) and training in meditation and mindfulness allow me to offer a broad range of therapeutic methods and holistic interventions.
You will see for yourself what blockages prevent you from having the sex life you want. Your concerns are addressed from a psychological and energetic level where lasting changes can take place.